Skip to main content

Recruit or Kill Llarar Bereloth - Quest not started

Submitted by lugiber on

I have just started playing morroblivion and I must say that I'm really impressed with the work you guys have done! 

I'm currently going through the Balmora mages guild quest line. But the quest to kill or recruit Llarar Bereloth never shows up in my quest journal. Ranis speaks about it in the "duties" dialogue, but when I speak to Llarar I get nothing but vanilla dialogue. 

Is there a way to activate the quest via the console? I tried 

Setstage MG_JoinUs 10 (which would work in morrowind) 

Atm I'm running Morroblivion 0.58, and Oblivion + Morrowind from steam. 

Any help would be really appreciated! 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Have you talked to Ranis Athrys with the topic "Join us"?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Boy, do i feel stupid!
No, i had mistaken the "join us" for "join the mages guild". Once i chose that topic my journal got updated. And everything works just fine!

Thanks for your help!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)