Posting it also here snice I don't know where to post it. At that point in Main Quest, when I have to enter the Ministry of Truth, after reading the "amaya" note, I had to buy the Divine intervention scrolls and on the way back chatted with one of the people in Foreign Quarter Mages Guild about duties (he told me to find out about the dwarves). Then I went straight to the Ministry. No Alvela Saram there.
Do you mean that she's
Do you mean that she's supposed to be located next to one of the Ministry's doors, or is there another platform I missed (these Dunmer are tricky bastards, aren't they)?
Well, there're 2 platforms -
Well, there're 2 platforms - lower, really small and upper, long. She's on the upper one (the only NPC there).
If you're sure she's missing try 'movetoqt' console command or 'player.moveto 0184843A"
I get what you're talking
I get what you're talking about, but no, she was not present on either platforms. There was a quest marker next to the place where she was supposed to be, but she wasn't there. For a while I thought that the poor thing had fallen from the platform (like the slit strider riders sometimes do, good for them they're essential), but I didn't find her body anywhere.
Anyway, I've already solved it by console-opening the door (and then levitating to the roof of a cell, picking off every guard with fireballs, while they couldn't reach me. Most rewarding experience, I tell you).

She's located outside the
She's located outside the Ministry, on the hanging platform.
Do you have a quest marker?