Hi, I have many mods, and Morroblivion is one of them. However, every time I go to sleep in Cyrodiil I wake up and 'Something approached me in my sleep' even though there is no one there. Is there any way to fix this? Because if I need to sleep for other mods, it won't work properly.
How do I stop this from
How do I stop this from happening?
I would say try to finish the
I would say try to finish the main quest as that will stop the attacks.
Isn't there a faster way?
Isn't there a faster way?
In here
In here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Sleepers_Awake
Under "Breaking the Curse", there are four cultists responsible for those attacks. Killing those four should stop the attacks without finishing the main quest.
But it says it works for only
But it says it works for only one city per person.
Never mind I deleted the mod
Never mind I deleted the mod on this save. I was never there anyway.

Sounds like it's an ash
Sounds like it's an ash creature - I have that problem in the vanilla game too. Generally if you're in the part of the main quest with Sleepers Awake then you get the creatures interrupting your sleep.