Skip to main content

Crash on Prison Ship

Submitted by dotto88 on

OK, I've looked through the forums and haven't found any help so far so I'll just write up my problem. I just downloaded everything for Morroblivion, I have the required mods, correct load order, and my computer should be able to run it fine. I have a character already so I went to the Imperial Prison Courtyard to talk to Kisimba but there were two copies of her... I spoke with one and paid the 1000 gold to go to Vvardenfell. When I was on the ship, the sound file didn't play for Jiub and the game crashed. Next I decided to start a new game in Vvardenfell, on the ship Jiubs sound file once again, didn't play. Instead of crashing right away, after he was done I went to look to the right for the guard but the game crashed right at the doorframe. I've tried this multiple times but the game always crashes as soon as I go to turn no matter which way it is. Plz help if possible, Morroblivion looks really fun and I'd love to play it. Thanks in advance!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Please, post your load order.

Also, how did you install Morroblivion?

Where do you have Oblivion installed?

Do you run the game with obse_loader.exe?

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I forgot to run with the obse_loader.exe. I'll try this and write back if it doesn't work. I also had a duplicate version of the chargen and transportr mod so this was causing the duplicate issues, thanks for the help.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I reinstalled Morroblivion using Wrye Bash this time and everything has worked great. I'm looking forward to re-living morrowind!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)