Skip to main content

Crashes on exiting the ship at Syda Neen

Submitted by bobg on

Here is my load order;

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
Children of Cyrodiil.esm
CM Partners.esm
x117race.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
All Natural.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
IlluminationWithin.esp
My Voice Extender.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
Portable Campsite.esp
Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp
ANB_Portable_Bedroll.esp
MorrowOblivion_World Transport.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
ElsweyrAnequina.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Cliff's MWStyleEnchantingSpellmaking - No Guild Requirements.esp
CoC NPCs and Clothes.esp
CM Partners.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
PB_CMHorses.esp Active

I am running the DVD version of Oblivion, loaded into C:\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion and the DVD version of Morrowind+Tribunbal+Bloodmon loaded into C:\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind.

I am using the transport ship in Anvil. On arrival I am met by the legionair that says they don't know where I'm from and says follow me. I activate the hatch to go on deck and I get a loading bar. When it finishes, I get a message that the program has a problem and needs to close.

I have tried turning off most of the Oblivion mods such as the 'All Natural' mods. The game runs fine in Oblivion but crashes as soon as I arrive in Syda Neen.

 

One thing I thought might be suspicious is that the Morroblivion_Complete_Installer seems to complete almost instantly. Is that normal?

 

As best I'm able to tell, I have done the required steps to install everything. Any ideas?
 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Did you Start  With Morroblivion_Complete_V058  2.6gig

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

roxon_55

Did you Start  With Morroblivion_Complete_V058  2.6gig

No. I used the latest version; V59. Where would I find older versions?

EDIT: AHA! I think I see where my mistake was. I am downloading that V058 now. Thanks for clearing that up.

 

best regards,

Bob G.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)