I am downloading.
Morroblivion_v60_Complete is giving me problems, 3 times I have tried to download it and this is my fourth attempt, I keep getting an error about "not able to read source".
Anyone else have this?
I am downloading.
Morroblivion_v60_Complete is giving me problems, 3 times I have tried to download it and this is my fourth attempt, I keep getting an error about "not able to read source".
Anyone else have this?
i am still having problems with the main install despite follwing directions. when i used v58 the game loaded but had a few yellow markers and kept crashing every time i click on the hatch to get out of the ship right at the begining. with v60 just a yellow screen and constantly droping through the floor. installing on windows 7 64bit. a direct tutorial with pics to excty what files you need and eaxctly where to put them and in which order would very helpful. a haynes manual for morrowblivion install.
Try and Install by this Readme,Right Click Open in New Window Then Copy Contents into a Text Doc and see if you can get your Game to Work
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Morroblivion_V060_Install_0.txt (external) | 2.87 KB |

Did you try with a Download
Did you try with a Download Manager