Skip to main content

So...obviously I'm missing something (Dialog)

Submitted by LOTR_Dan on

So, I THINK I've got Morroblivion installed, but whenever I talk to folks, I don't see the huge selection of dialog options, just one or two, or sometimes, like when I chat with the slaves in the smuggler's cave, none at all. I saw some screenshots that had the whole huge Morrowind list of topics, as well as the option to taunt. What am I missing? Anything obvious jumping out at folks?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Have you started a new game or used existing character for Morroblivion? Hace you finished the initial 'Chargen' quest?

With the way dialogue system works you'll unlock more topics as you play, so it's hard to say if there's a bug or not.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i cant seem to get my elys to work i think obse is running but idk since i cant launch it because i use steam or so it says. but i have elys in my plug insso what am  i doing wrong? f

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

If you installed OBSE per these instructions for the Steam version specifically then it should be started automatically when you start Oblivion through steam as you normally would. Elys Silent voice needs to go into \DATA\OBSE\Plugins. The taunt option will only appear if you play the mission that gets you from the boat in Seyda Neen and has you choose your class, etc. And that whole big list of dialogues is only a problem in Skywind I believe because the dialogue system works completely different there.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)