Skip to main content

Can't advance in Morag Tong (3 quests)

Submitted by NeHoMaR on

 I have multiple active quests of Morag Tong, and none can be completed.

One is "A contact in the dark brotherhood" Eno Hlaalu don't advance in the quest, he ask me a name I already have, and Tsrazami tell me I am Morag Tong, no advance.

Other is the Sanguine Fleetness, Eno Hlaalu don't have the option to give it to him.

Another one is Eno Hlaalu is not giving to me the Writ to kill Brilnosu Llarys, because he says is already dead, he does not complete the quest so I can't get the next Wist.

So, looks like I am completely stuck in Morag Tong advancement.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm having the same problem with Brilnosu, I killed her before receiving the quest, and Eno's dialog regarding her being already dead doesn't properly mark the quest as completed, making it impossible to unlock the next writ. Does anyone know the quest ID for the quest, so that I can use a setstage command to hopefully fix it?

Better yet, is there anywhere we can go to look at a full list of quest IDs? It'd be extremely helpful for circumventing these types of errors.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Just did a bit of digging with RefScope, the quest ID for Brilnosu is 0100B839, if you use the console command "setstage 0100B839 100" it should mark the quest as completed, letting you get the next writ.

Also, try getting Tsrazami's disposition to 90, you need it at that to convince her to talk to Eno. If that doesn't work, you can get RefScope (it's a mod for oblivion that's easy to use and install) and just use it to look up the quest ID in your journal. Just look up the quest on UESPwiki to find the correct setstage values.

Finally, I had the same bug with Fleetness. Eno actually gives you the quest before he's supposed to. Complete the Contact quest and his next special duty should be to get Fleetness, at which point he should accept the belt.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)