Skip to main content

Empty World

Submitted by lfelipe95 on

Hello, I'm new as a user but not to the forum that I have been following for more than a year or a year and a half but any way great work!!

Now to the problem, I have installed morroblivion (I have done skywind and I have done beforehand morroblivion in my old computer without problems) and all seems good, I have and organized load order and I have done everything correctly, but once I start a new game the screen is black and the only thing that I see is the creation character menu, I thought it was just that but once I entered Morrowind, The world is like blueish with nothing on it even though the stuff and the NPCs are there. can sombody tell me what that might be and possibly help me? Thanks for the great work you have put on this project.  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Can you post a screenshot?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Creation RoomCreation Room

In VvardenfellIn Oblivion

Cyrodiil

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

That looks like some shader issue. Are you using HDR?

Try resetting your graphic setting to default.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Definately a HDR issue, in your oblivion launcher go to the settings and disable it, alternatively you can force the HDR lighting option to work (looks nicer and the game seems to run better) by going to your Oblivion/Data/Shaders directory, making sure you first do a backup of your shaderpackage019.sdp and shaderpackage02.sdp files (incase it doesn't work, there's no guarantees). Then remove the shaderpackage02.sdp file and rename the shaderpackage019.sdp file to shaderpackage02.sdp

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you very much!!! Your work is amazing I really admire you

Karma: 0 (0 votes)