Skip to main content

Help with modlist required

Submitted by mr_witchhunter on
Attachment Size
modlist-mr_witchhunter-1.rtf 2.03 KB

Hello, everyone =)

I need some help on my modlist. I'll be grateful if anyone can advice me how to orginize mods, which mods have been merged etc.

Thanks a lot! =)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Use BOSS to automatically sort your load order, then either Wyre or OBMM to make sure that "Morrowind_ob.esm" is loaded second right after the "Oblivion.esm", also making sure that the 'Morrowind_ob.esp' is the first .esp loaded directly after the .esms. Finally make sure that the "Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v10.esp" is nearer towards the bottom of the loadlist. Oh if you haven't merged any mods using Wyre, you won't need the 'Bashed Patch, 0.esp'. This is what i usually do on a fresh install of Morroblivion and i haven't encountered any problems thus far. :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

gidz89, thanks!

I use BOSS and I have "Morrowind_ob.esm" on the second position =)

Also, I've merged some files with Bash-patch.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ah right, in that case you will need the bash patch haha. You should try them non-merged though and then re-sort with BOSS :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Ok, I will. Can you tell something on the mods that are in the list?

List

Oblivion.esm

Morrowind_ob.esm

SDR.esm

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Oblivionized Enchants.esp

OblivionMsg.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MigMiscellanea.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

SM_ShiveringIsles.esp

SM_EnchantStaff.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Morrowind_ob - Lost Magic OBME.esp

RshAlchemy.esp

RshAlchemyRecipes.esp

lolloblightdisease.esp

Basic Physical Activities.esp

Morrowind_ob - Unique Grass.esp

Morroblivion - Clothing Galore.esp

MorroblivionPortaltoVvardenfell.esp

Morroblivion - Silt Striders.esp

MorroblivionLoadingScreens.esp

OB_Khuul 1.00.esp

Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v10.esp

Morrowind_ob - Armored Skeletons.esp

Basic Primary Needs.esp

Morrowind_ob - BPN Hungry Like The Wolf.esp

Camping.esp

Morrowind_ob - Camping Nerevarines Vvardenfell Vacation.esp

ProtocolledDialogs.esp

Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp

Morrowind_ob - Mo Spell Tomes.esp

SadrithMoraHouse.esp

Map Marker Overhaul.esp

Morroblivion - Buyable Houses.esp

BalmoraPlayerHouse.esp

Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

Morrowind_ob - Guards and Crime.esp

Morrowind_ob - Nerevarine Armor.esp

Morrowind_ob.esp

Ak- Morroblivion Maps HD.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

BlackScreenSneakFix.esp

MiniMap.esp

SDR_Perks And Patches [Oblivion].esp

SDR_OBME additions [Oblivion].esp

Morrowind Lockpicking.esp

PersuasionOverhaul.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Fizzle.esp

 
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

They should be fine, some being for Oblivion they wouldn't even affect the Vvardenfell landscape :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There are compatibility patches for some of that mods - which I managed to find))) (some of them are merged with Bash-patch)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ah yea its best to leave them unmerged i always find trying to merge compatibility patches can cause problems

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

hmm... But Wyre Bash indicates that they can be merged))) 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

yea Wyre will say that but from experience it can cause unforseen errors, i used to merge but i tend to keep things separate now to avoid problems :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ok, I'll follow this advice.

But how can I load more than 255 .esp-s/.esm-s in this case?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

well i assume you won't go anywhere near that, but if you do try merging the less complex mods together using TES4Gecko, the less complex, the easier to merge :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Can be replaced by tweak in Bashed Patch.

Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Oblivionized Enchants.esp

These two are incompatible.

trying to merge compatibility patches can cause problems

Not really. If Bash tells you something is mergeable, you can merge it (with very few exceptions).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwertyasdfgh

Not really. If Bash tells you something is mergeable, you can merge it (with very few exceptions).

Ah i was probably going wrong somewhere then haha. I tend to not merge mods now anyway, i don't get near the 255 limit to have to really. :)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

qwerty, thanks

qwertyasdfgh

Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp

Oblivionized Enchants.esp

These two are incompatible.



I think I just failed to notice that =(
Karma: 0 (0 votes)