I can't download the morroblivion resources file. I've tried a few times now. It always take 3 hours and says it failed. I really don't understand at all and would love to smash my computer to bits at this point. I need an alternate download or something i guess i just can't find anything. This happend with skywind but it isn't finished and it also had alternate download mirrors. Someone please help me. It has to do with google drive because thats what happened with skywind. I don't understand waiting hours for a download that says it failed.

Computer is Controlled by the
Computer is Controlled by the Operator so Smash the Computer it will only Cost you Money...
Did you Try with a Download Manager...
Re_Edit the Post to Clean Some of the Words UP on the Bottom... Under 16 do Come Here..
http://morroblivion.com/forums/oblivion/morroblivion-mod-releases/6530
Read on Morroblivion to Check to see if there is Another Link For Resources..