Hello, Id really like to help out with the conversion of oblivion into the skyrim engine. Unfortunately I dont know that much about programing, only very basic knowlage or what programs you use.
So I'd just like to ask where maybe I could learn to use a program which i could help out with and also if there's something i could help out with right know that maybe doesnt require that much before knowlage!
Thanks, and great work so far! I really hope we can all play oblivion agian soon :)
Quest creation is the big
Quest creation is the big thing that needs work right now that just about anyone can do.
Gendun is right. If you want
Gendun is right. If you want to help with Skyblivion, you're going to have to step up and take at least a minor leadership role, because most of us are currently busy with Skywind. (For the record, I'll probably move to Skyblivion once most of Skywind's quests have at least basic implementation.)
But it's great that you want to learn! I suggest going to http://www.creationkit.com/ and trying out the various tutorials. That will give you a sense of what the Creation Kit can do, and where your strengths lie. While we could certainly use help with quest creation (I think only three people are actively working on it right now?), fully implementing a quest does require at least some basic programming knowledge. However, we still need help setting up NPCs (I don't think any NPC work has been done for Skyblivion, and the big NPC project in Skywind is setting up NPC costumes so they stop running around naked), and that's super easy to learn.
Also, welcome to the project. I love it when new folks come around and jump in straight away. :) I'd offer you a fishy stick, but I don't think that's one of our traditions here.
I would like to work on
I would like to work on Skyblivion as well, since it's the 1st TES game I ever played and I want to see it made even better but the main focus is Skywind... and besides I need to finish my trailers :)
i to would like to help aswell
Other stuff
LASentry wrote:I would like
LASentrythats funny oblivion was the first one i ever played to. a few years agoI would like to work on Skyblivion as well, since it's the 1st TES game I ever played and I want to see it made even better but the main focus is Skywind... and besides I need to finish my trailers :)

The best way to increase the
The best way to increase the production of Skyblivion is to work on Skywind because Skyblivion is never going to take off until Skywind is finished.