hey guys I never played oblivion my self but I know the story line and the ending and all and just seeing mehrunes dagon be defeated so easily makes me mad so I was thinking what if we could make an alternate ending mod where after you get the amulet of kings you work with the mythic dawn cult and mehrunes dagons army taking city after city then when you are taking the imperial city mehrunes dagon win against the avatar of akatosh you are transported to the paridise in oblivion and when you visit tamreiel it looks hellish jist like the badlands but with the citys and all see all the mortals dieng and suffering and and being able to play with them like the daedra do to us chosing some people to be in the oblivion paradise then after you do all of this all of the side quests can't be complete. So tell me if we could do this and if you have any ideas
"... if we could make
"... if we could make ...".
"We" who? Create and debug it yourself in Oblivion first, then it can be ported to Skyblivion in some distant future since FormIDs are the same.
its still a nice idea
its still a nice idea
In we I mean anyone who is
In we I mean anyone who is willing to help
And I was thinking after
And I was thinking after skyblivion is done I could take the badlands ground textures everything place it over cyrodill give lines of the suffering mortals have burned down and torn up city building new daedric shrines and buildings have slave pens and of course mehrunes dagon at the nwhite gold tower looking like a daedric one. And he would be saying stuff like very good my servant mabey I can make you into a daedric prince some day
Well actually if you want to
Well actually if you want to you can just branch off now to do your mod. If its just the heightmap and generally framework of the world you want then go ahead. If you waited for skyblivion to finish, you'll be waiting a very long time.
Well then I geuss ill try and
Well then I geuss ill try and make it into a oblivion mod first

sounds cool i would love to
sounds cool i would love to do that with my evil chars but how would it be done? seems like it could take a very very long time but it would be cool for someone to make this oh and wouldint be nice to have oblivion mods in skyrim like servent of the dawn