I'll do the help with the development of Skyblivion Reborn if you finish the landscape of both Skyblivion Reborn and Shivering Isles and upload it. If the landscape is already fixed please let me know and upload it fixed. PM me.
Good! Skyblivion needs some
Good! Skyblivion needs some people, I could be wrong here but as far I know skyblivion master is ready to be worked on
Oblivion and SI landscapes
Oblivion and SI landscapes are done, but you'll often experience crashes because of corrupted meshes.
http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skyblivion-mod-releases/4122
Skyblivion just needs some leadership to coordinate work on it. Does anyone know how Ormin's mesh conversion going on?
I'm not entirely sure how it
I'm not entirely sure how it was going, good I think, but he's traveling or something so he won't be on for a bit
I'll work the Imperial City.
I'll work the Imperial City.
Better to wait for updates
Better to wait for updates from Ormin. His version will be vastly improved over the current one.
There you go someone who
There you go someone who actually knows what they are talking about, listen to zilav :D

I second this comment; I will
I second this comment; I will also help, if and when i have free time. Never played morrowind, but spent years on oblivion. So, i only have interest in this.