Skip to main content

what has and what hasn't been done

Submitted by GrimWeeder on

My question is what EXACTLY needs to be done in skyblivion? 

what needs to be done?

what is everyone currently working on?

what has been done?

has someone made a list of the things that have/haven't been done? 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

For skyblivion basically everything still needs to be done, I believe ormin was working on getting some more stuff in with the converting, so maybe check in with him he should know, and he is probably the closest thing to a leader for skyblivion at the moment. I think the only thing that has been worked on is some navmeshing?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I fixed the music (and am currently working on image spaces and weather)

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skyblivion-development/5264

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skyblivion-mod-releases/4208

Sb is fixing flora.

http://morroblivion.com/forums/conversion-to-skyrim/conversion-to-skyrim/2617

Anthelius patched in gkb tree and converted grass.

\http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyblivion/skyblivion-mod-releases/3064

other then that not much has been done.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

See there you go a real answer :p glad someone who knows what's actually going on answered lol Edit: just saw the imagespace thread, looks pretty awesome! :)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

thanks for the answer SupremeEpicness i plan to work on the nav mesh and i seen someone else has already did part of anvil so that is where i will begin anyone have any tips 

 
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i would like to help with skyblivion problem is ive only ever had experience in the skyrim creation kit and have no idea where to start here. i know i would like to help with the creature meshes though. i miss all the amazing zombies and daedra from oblivion.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You can start anywhere. No one needs to tell you what to do. Just do what you like(as long as it hasn't already been done). At the moment not much work on skyblivion has been done. Most people are working on skywind. So thats moving a bit faster, skyblivion doesn't have an action plan or dev hubs yet so yeah... What are you good at? What have you done before?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Lol well considering I just started PC gaming about a month ago all I've really done is the creation kit. In skyrim modifying houses to fit my tastes but mostly creating npcs, and adding them into the world

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

you can start nav meshing different city's as i am doing  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have made a mod for Skyrim adding Oblivion spells I've never been able to complete, and have not uploaded it anywhere. It mostly adds conjuration spells (skeletons, gloom wraith, lich, dremora), and some important ones I thought could not be left out (feather, open, night eye, etc.).

If it'd help out the project, I wouldn't mind sharing my work. I've been trying to stay as true to Oblivion as possible (weapons and enchantments for the skeletons). I'm not much of a modder, but I've made some for myself, so it's not that bad, only a bit rough. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)