Im looking to get the thieves den plugin in the creation kit. I am new to the creation kit and modding in general but I am wondering what to do to get all the content for specifically the thieves den plugin and making it so I can edit them in skyrim creation kit. I downloaded the converted oblivion meshes and im wondering which textures are specifically for the thieves den plugin (Think i found the ship portion of it) and where I have to put it and how I can find it in the creation kit to mess with. Thanks in advance ![]()
oh ok thats cool I just
oh ok thats cool I just noticed that the models were up in the download when i looked at them with nifskope they show up all white so does that mean they were just missing their textures?

All DLCs will be converted
All DLCs will be converted later.