
Skyblivion v0.1 Released!
Video 1 Video 2 Video 3 Video 4
Reconversion project of Oblivion to Skyrim.
Installation instructions and links are not available, please wait for version 0.2
Type in game's console "cow tes4tamriel 5 10" to travel to Waterfront in Imperial City. "tmm 1" will show all map markers.
If you want to know more about conversion, read this thread.
If you wish to work with Skyblivion in Creation kit, you'll need a stripped Skyrim.esm master (because Skyblivion is bigger than Skyrim and CK can't load them both in memory at the same time). Use tesvsnip utility and remove CELL and WRLD groups from Skyrim.esm. Don't forget to restore the original one back when playing, or game will crash.
Welcome to Oblivion!

Looks great so far but there
Looks great so far but there is no way to make the lod work:/ even by unpacking the bsa (I think you've forgotten the "lodsettings" folder). Thank you so much for your work anyway, I'll start to work on grass when I can ; ).
edit: and if you use this mod delete the nirnroot or you won't play for long^^