Skip to main content

[RELz] Ship Transparency Fix

Submitted by iceflame542 on

Here's a fix for the lack of transparency on the ships in Skyblivion. Until now, the masts had a visible black background where in oblivion it was transparent. I looked at the meshes in Nifskope and added a NiAlpha Property to each branch of the mesh with the problem. Let me know if I missed any and I'll update it. 

New Link (Updated to include Bloated Float interior):

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1AAbtK1zezEc3RKWDhVZlBjUGM/edit?usp=sharing

Screens:

Before:

After:

 
 
 
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by iceflame542 on 30 Aug 2013 - 14:42.

Awesome!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks, do you know how things are progressing with Skyblivion? I know the primary focus is Skywind right now, but is anyone integrating these releases into the main file for the next version as of now?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Surprisingly, there has been a lot more Skyblivion actvity lately... Don't know why though :P

Karma: 0 (0 votes)