Skip to main content

No Meshes

Submitted by Xorpie on

Hello people,

I hope you can help me. I've installed Skyblivion, but when I go to Cyrodiil, there are no buildings at all! There are rocks, trees, lakes... but no buildings at all. It's not about the textures, because I can simply keep walking at places there should have been a building. The NPC's do exist. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The most commen cause of this issue is installing the meshes wrong. make sure to make a folder called TES4 in you meshes folder. it should look like this:

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\tes4

In that folder you should see stuff like:

architecture

clutter

dungeons

Remember NOT to just extract the meshes normally. You have to Extract them so you file structure is something like:

Data\Meshes\tes4\architecture

Rather then

Data\Meshes\architecture

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you! I copied all meshes to the tes4 folder, and when Skyrim started, the buildings existed! Thanks!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)