Skip to main content

Leveled Lists, And a unique Cell Mesh Question

Submitted by Gregthegen on

Any idea on what leveled lists normal chests are on? I would like to have certain custom made armors and weapons spawn in random vanella chests. Additionaly Id like to have certain items spawn in random dwemer, altemeri, bandit chests etc.

Also, trying my hand at what I am hoping will be a very unique mod, does anyone know if it is possible to copy an entire landmass, invert it and hang it from the sky? Think of a cave ceiling. What I am attempting to do is (in addition to my other skywind/skyblivion mods) make it look like another planet is hovering only 3000ft over the skys of tamirel for a special mod I have in mind.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Gregthegen on 17 Dec 2012 - 10:49.

Also, trying my hand at what I am hoping will be a very unique mod, does anyone know if it is possible to copy an entire landmass, invert it and hang it from the sky?

You might be better off making a reflective roof instead. I'm not sure how computers would handle effectively double the amount of objects on screen at once! I've played a mod that had an underground ceiling of inverted water, so it should be possible to get an effect like that.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You could make a big globe object,and place it high above the ground,texture it with ground textures etc,and maybe place other objects on the curved surface,it would look like the moons in morrowind or something like that.

I was really using a lot of imagination typing that.:)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)