Skip to main content

Requested Help

Submitted by helpfulperson on
Attachment Size
Weapon.zip 100.93 KB

Hi guys,

Aside from the Vivec Quest mod that some of you might be aware of, I'm currently working on another follower mod by request. For the mod I'd like to use a custom weapon 3d model. However, 3dsmax no longer works on my computer and neither does nifskope.

There is a resource for the weapon in question I'd like to use. However, the weapon is in .obj format and without a working blender/3dsmax I can't convert it to .nif successfully. So I was hoping that someone on the forum would be willing to convert the object to .nif for me and make it a working weapon in skyrim. I would be really grateful for someone to help me.

Here's the file itself. Just the .obj

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I see that it has been downloaded a few times. Has anyone had any luck with it?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I  dont know how to make it a working weapon, but here is the file made into a skyrim nif. http://rapidshare.com/files/2086168188/scythe.nif

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you so much! It loads perfectly in nifskope now. I think I can turn it in to a weapon from here unless someone would like to do that for me too... Please?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I sent you a PM.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)