Hi I'm new here so i wasn't sure where to post this. I've been working on a mod that's essentially a recreation of Candlekeep from the classic RPG Baldur's Gate. It uses ported models from oblivion so i didn't want to show this on the nexus or official forums incase of an outrage. However this is a personal project that I've done for fun and I don't intend to make it public unless i managed to replace all the ported models.
Only the inner grounds and the keep itself are mostly finished: Anyway here's some screens (all WIP):

I know in Baldurs Gate the
I know in Baldurs Gate the ground was basically flat everywhere, but I think it would be save to say that you can take some liberties with the landscaping a bit. I really like how this looks and I would download the hell out of this if it wasn't for how flat those grounds are.
Keep up the good work