Skip to main content

Hey, I love the project and want to help in any way I can

Submitted by SIGMA on

I'm a graphic design student. I'm not sure if I have any skills you need but I'm happy to help.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 20:26.

textures? helping with books, fabrics?
If you can paint freehand, I will need your help in a few weeks for clothing

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I don't have any experience with game design but sure.

As for painting, I'm still learning.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am a senior Filmmaking/Screenwriting student and would like to help in any way that I can, especially in writing.

I can also perform various voices such as Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy and any type of country/southern/redneck voice.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have little experience with graphic design, but I would like to offer what I can with my voice.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)