Skip to main content

General Arts Designer Offering Help

Submitted by Dalhan14 on

G'day folkes! 

Hailing from Australia. I saw, after watching the Gopher video, that there is currently a call for more modelers and voice actors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeFBfT-KDhk

I thought it would be best to grab my only bit of online-portfolio and show you lot! This is a remake of Helms deep for one of my assignments a while back. I made it in about a month-ish. Hard to remember. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtkXbwgepg

Ontop of that, I also have some other stuff which might be of interest:

  • Bachelor of IT, Games Design
  • Experience with creating seamless textures
  • Experience with cell shaded animations
  • Experiance with Pixel Art
  • Concept Sketch-Artist

 

Lastly, I've been asked if I do voice acting a few times in the past and I haven't. I actually don't know where I would begin if I wanted to do it, so that is also a possibility if there are still vacancies. I have access to high quality microphone and a set of recording tubes.

I'll give this page a bookmark and check back in a day or so! If theres anything you'd like to know more about, bunch all the questions up and I'll get through them asap. 

Cheers!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 20:26.

I'm pretty sure someone pmed you already. If not, then pm eloth, Ravanna, or Happy Chappy.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)