I remember someone started to work with the light and it looked gorgeous. But there is one problem. If we use transparent windows, then we will need interiors in exteriors and exteriors in interiors. This is ok for the second, but for the first this greatly affects performance. In order to avoid this (if we want to use it), I think we should obscure windows.
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 21:48.
Tajnarasha, it is possible,
Tajnarasha, it is possible, but if we will use transparent windows we will have some problems.
You could always do it one
You could always do it one way. Like, you can see outside when in interiors but you can't see inside in exteriors. There's a mod for Oblivion which does that, and the effect is fantastic.
yes, it is the way, but looks
yes, it is the way, but looks really strange)
SikSikSikki wrote: You could
SikSikSikkiYou could always do it one way. Like, you can see outside when in interiors but you can't see inside in exteriors. There's a mod for Oblivion which does that, and the effect is fantastic.
Agreed! There's also one for Skyrim :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPcgU0z_UYg

I'm sure it's possible to set
I'm sure it's possible to set different interior lighting depending on time of day. There are already mods on the Nexus who seem to do this.