Skip to main content

Ald'ruhns soil texture

Submitted by Cloud2405 on

Hello Everyone :-)

I saw your "Around Skywind" video on facebook. I wrote a comment bellow but I don't know if somebody read it. At first, I like your work sooo much. But I saw something it would be nice to fix. In Ald'ruhn is the soil texture to clean. Can you make some ash piles on it? I mean there are several ash storms every day ;-) I don't think there is somebody who sweep the ashes away. Perhaps you can make it like the DLC Dragonborn.

Sorry for my bad English.

 

Karma: -1 (1 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 23:13.

That'd be a good job for you, it's fairly easy but most of us are working on other things. Besides, it's probably being fixed anyway.

Karma: 1 (1 votes)

people must understand that we are in a vary pre alpha stage in development and that we are going to change pretty much everything you see on the game at this point.

Karma: 1 (1 votes)