Skip to main content

What Microphone to use?

Submitted by The Germans ar… on

Hello there, I just watched a video preview of your project which mentions that you are looking for voice actors. I am half German/half English and can speak English in 3 accents and would be really interested in participating in this amazing project. As a longtime chain smoker my voice is also rather deep.

I would like to know which microphone in the prize range from 50-70 Euros you believe would be best for recording samples.

Even if my voice is not good enough I would welcome advice on which recording device to buy.

Leave an amazon.com link if you can or pm me your suggestions.

Thank you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Over on this thread:morroblivion DOT COM /forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022

They posted a suggestion about halfway down the first post.

I would like to know a good overall setup as well.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)