Skip to main content

Should I bother voice acting?

Submitted by Gorestar on

i saw that skywind needs voice actors, as did many other people, and I'm wondering if i should bother trying and I want your opinion.

For starters you should know my name is Chris I'm from Australia and am turning 17, so I don't exactly have a steady stream of money coming into to just buy a mic to record. I can do a lot of different voices and have A LOT of spare time as im on holiday at the moment. If i was to buy a mic do you think there is any chance of me actually getting a part?

P.S. if you think i have a chance, I would love it if you were able to link me to a mic anywhere from $0 - $200 (preferably to a store in aus or somewhere that ships) thx so much in advance

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

depends need to hear your voice first

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

see thats the thing, i dont currently ave anything to record my voice, not boasting but i know i can atleast do decent voices and im wondering if i did buy a mic and do dialogue would i actually help the game ?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Its really hard to say without hearing you, no headset nothing? anyways if you are confident then go ahead and get a mic, we have lots to record so long as your voice is a good fit and quality is up to par

Karma: 0 (0 votes)