Hello!
As the title says I heard you were looking for voice actors so I thought I would pop in and offer some assistance if it is still required.
I believe my strengths would lie in male imperials, nords, bretons and orcs. Although perhaps you may have something else in mind for me.
I am from Britain, from a strong northern background however I have a thick Berkshire accent, which means that my voice is very regal and posh in some regards, whilst also being deep and undertoned. Giving the feeling of broad strength or determination. Which was why I suggested maybe nords/orcs or imperials. From the games however I've seen that bretons also seem to sometimes carry a similar voice as well though.
I do not know if my British heritage will pull me or your characters down really given the fact that most of the voice actors in the original games are American or deeply influenced by American culture and accents (particularly oblivion I've noticed... then again they have like three people to do the same voice for an entire race).
Just, let me know what I can do.

just go to the voice acting
just go to the voice acting forum and give us some examples of what you can do then we'll get ya doing some real voiceacting.