Skip to main content

I'd like to join the Voice Acting team

Submitted by HarryLillis on

Hello,

I'm very excited for the Skywind project. I'm also a professional voice actor. I don't have a professional studio at home yet, but I have an acceptable set up that I use for auditions. I saw your recent video and it seemed like you're in need of a great deal of assistance where it comes to voice acting, and commenting so on Reddit I was told to volunteer, so I will. My natural speaking dialect is Mid-Atlantic, which you might know from Frasier. I was raised to speak that way. I'm also proficient in the international phonetic alphabet and phonetics in general, such that I can do any dialect which might be requested given a few days to study it if it's one I haven't done before. I wont shy from dialects of the North Country should they be needed.

I'm at work at my day job so I can't create an audition for an individual character at the moment, but I will. For now, here's one of my demonstration reels;

http://tinyurl.com/HarryLillisV3

My natural dialect is in the middle two commercials. The first and last have added rhoticity so as to sound more typically American.

I'm excited to participate!

Gratefully,

HarryLillis

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Additionally, I can go to a professional studio at a dollar a minute for any particularly sensitive audio requirements.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)