| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Audition.mp3 | 1.37 MB |
Here is my audition containing performances of:
Male Khajiit
Female Khajiit
Male Altmer
Male Bosmer
Male Argonian (Skyrim)
Male Dunmer (Skyrim)
Male Imperial (Oblivion) - This one is quite horrible.
Male Imperial (My Rendition)
There are many more voices I can do and if you wish to hear some please comment, I am not restricted to these voices alone.
I also have access to a higher quality microphone that I can use if my audition is accepted.

Yep these are pretty good!
Yep these are pretty good! Make sure you can remove the background noise, try make sure you can record silence and verify the audio signature is a flat line. (Audacity can help here also)
If you sort out these sound quality issues i think you could do any character races you listed above. Simply pick an unassigned character from the firts post in the voice acting hub and record some lines :)