Hi Voice Acting forum
In my daily life I work as a screenwriter for a Scandinavian film company. Currently we are in the developement phase of a new television show, and therefore I have a lot of spare time. Which I possibly could use here? I'm a long time fan of Morrowind, and while not knowing the daedric alphabet, I'm still quite the lorebuff. It would be amazing to contribute to this team and the Morrowind universe.
I don't know if you have decided to add conversations between NPC's yet (like in Skyrim), or if you have other needs for a screenwriter. The Skyrim (and Morrowind) writing, plot and dialogue is quite primitive, and I would love to bring some of the scene and storytelling techniques we use for screenwriting, to the TES universe. Having the voice acting department be a an integral part of the team, opens up a whole range of possibilities that the Skyrim team didden't have.
That's my sales pitch.
Best Regards
Hovercat

Hi Hovercraft, Welcome to
Hi Hovercraft,
Welcome to the forum. I for one would absolutely love for Skywind to have dynamic conversation s like Skyrim in order to further emphasize on immersing ourselves in the Morrowind universe. I'd encourage you to come in contact with stijmunkey as he is the voice-acting coordinator of the project, and would likely be able to assign voice-actors once we have scripts. I would also urge you to make an introduction in this thread; http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022 to give yourself some visibility among your peers and display some of your talents. Morrowind was a rather quiet, antisocial sort of place in the past - it will be amazing to see someone work on rectifying that.