Skip to main content

I wanna voice act!

Submitted by krazytrackFurr01 on

Ok so listen.

I've been voice acting for youtube a long time and when i saw Skywind (combination of my 2 favorite games) wanted voice actors i just couldn't bare all the happiness in my body and signed into the forums. Now to the Voice acting!

I can do Khajiit, Dunmer and Elder =)

Khajiit:

https://soundcloud.com/andreas-zweifel/khajiit

Dunmer:

https://soundcloud.com/andreas-zweifel/dunmer

Elder:

https://soundcloud.com/andreas-zweifel/elder

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@krazytrackFurr01 Welcome.

1) This belongs in the main voice acting hub, where you will get more responses. Link here: http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022

2) Audio quality is severely lacking, see the tutorials in the first post from the link above.

3) On the second post you can find a spreadsheet with the lines for every character we need voicing for. Once you've taken care of the quality you can pick out unclaimed characters (from the first post) and audition for them using the lines from the spreadsheet.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)