Skip to main content

20-something male Looking to Voice Act

Submitted by Validir on

Hello I am a guy in his early 20's and would love to voice act for the game, I have acted on stage and on camera but never voiced acted which is why i would like to try. I'm willing to try to do any Race but I believe my strength lies in the Elven races, If you would like me to send a demo of sorts please contact me on this thread and we can get to work on it!

 

May Akatosh watch over you,

 

-Validir

Karma: -1 (1 votes)

Welcome Validir

Drop by the main voice acting hub, where you will get more responses. Link here: http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022
Watch the tutorials in the first post from the link above, and find a character (or characters) you would like to voice. On the second post you can find a spreadsheet with the lines for every character that needs voicing. Just link some samples on soundcloud in the VA Hub and the honcho's will give you feedback and direction.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)