So I was wondering if in the final product the way you would get to Morrowind will in a ship, maybe in one of the major cities docks or something. That could be a way to start the main quest right? Any other ideas? Come 1.0, official release, you shouldn't have to use the console to get there. Open to suggestions it would be great to hear your ideas :)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 22:07.

We've actually had quite a
We've actually had quite a few of these threads. Here are a couple that I just found.
http://morroblivion.com/forums/conversion-to-skyrim/conversion-to-skyrim/2672
http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skywind-development/3116
http://morroblivion.com/forums/conversion-to-skyrim/general/2430
But I'm pretty sure there is at least one more somewhere, maybe two.
Actually there is a small chargen mod by Machine on the quest thread. It's not complete, but It at least makes it so you don't have to use commands to get there when starting a new character. That is found Here.
I should probably put that on the Installation thread huh.