Skip to main content

Estimated full release

Submitted by SageSmile on

Could anyone give me an estimate on the full release of Skywind? 

 

It sounds like an awesome idea, and I really praise all that help to make this happen! 

 

I know giving a definitive release date for this type of project isn't always a good idea, but I'd like to have an idea, of when it is completely ready, with all quests voice acting etc. 

 

Thank you, and good luck!

Karma: 0 (2 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 29 Mar 2014 - 13:19.

When it is done.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There is no scheduled 'release date.' It depends on too many factors to be accurately predicted.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

surely a guestimate or an idea of how much is left isn't too much to ask?

I think I heard on one of the videos that you were aiming to have it done by the release of ESO? I may have misheard but pretty please? Just a guestimate?

Karma: -1 (1 votes)

Please read this and feel bad http://tesrenewal.com/forums/general-development/goals-and-a-little-thing-called-beta#new

Karma: 2 (2 votes)

i say come chek agian when u see the trailer of elder scroll 6 unless u can mod than u should help

this is a really big mod and al depends on the moders ho work on it and that number shifts al the time 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)