So I have been looking through You Tube for Skywind trailers. I found two of them, one with over 100k views by Mal garroth - props to him! Although I was wondering when it comes to the 1.0 release, or when we have quests, and things like that done I'd quite like to make a professional looking trailer.
I've been using Sony Vegas and After Effects mainly.
Newest trailer just made it today, it was kind of an editing test but nonetheless here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLS98u1w11c
Since I updated this thread I have made like 3 or 4 more videos :P
And just for the 24th June it might still be processing if you try to watch it right after I post this haha!

In MY opinion, go for it,
In MY opinion, go for it, most definitely. Publicity is great, but, also in my opinion.. don't listen to my opinion at all because I only joined the contributor team last Saturday :D
But seriously do it... but don't listen to me, seriously... do it.
Wait and see what some of the people who have been here for longer think, though I still think you should do it.. in my non-important opinion... which you shouldn't listen to.