Skip to main content

Minimalistic installation?

Submitted by SimplySerenity on

Hello everyone, I have a question for you all. So I would love to play Skywind but unfortunately I don't own Skyrim for PC (I've got an xbox copy). I do however own Morrowind, and Oblivion on PC. Is there anyway I could just get the base of the Skyrim engine and transfer the Morrowind content, or do I honestly have to buy Skyrim and download it all again?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 22:46.

We're only distributing a mod for Skyrim. If you don't have Skyrim on PC, we can't help you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

That would be illegal to distribute

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

SimplySerenity

 do I honestly have to buy Skyrim and download it all again?

I'm afraid so mate :(

If it makes you feel any better though, I did! Mind you it was on sale at Christmas so... Maybe wait til the Steam Summer Sale? The mod will be much more developed by then as well. :D

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Jack Rendar

Maybe wait til the Steam Summer Sale? The mod will be much more developed by then as well. :D

Not a bad idea. ^.^

Karma: 0 (0 votes)