Skip to main content

mines

Submitted by chainedwarhead9 on

hey i dont have much to say but i was playing morrowind and i noticed that theres not much mines in morrowind other than ebony mines i was thinking putting some iron malchilite silver gold etc. mines in the molag amur reigon

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 15 Mar 2014 - 04:16.

You would be better off level designing the existing mines, so that they are on par with Skyrim mines and caves. Quality over quantity always wins. I mean who do you think would win - Rambo Vs The Korean People's Army? Rambo wins every time.

If you want to help with caves then PM me and I'll get you set up :)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Allright thx I just don't like buying my ore and ingots from people
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

just steal them, then :P

Karma: 0 (0 votes)