Skip to main content

The Dunmer in the start

Submitted by vavrinko on

Hi, I have just installed Skywind and I can not help but notice... that the Dark Elf on the start (Jiub, was it?) has scar on left eye in Morrowind and he doesn't have one now...

Is it on purpose, or will you get to faces later? XD

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 21:59.

... How did you even find this project if you don't know who Jiub was...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

faces are done but i believe we had issues with scars, also im not sure if all the faces are implemented yet

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

They are, but some need to be re-done. I gotta say though, of all the things to nitpick at the moment, you chose Jiub's scar?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah... Most of the time we get complaints about nude NPC's but ok, scars lol :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well, you know someone's played a lot of Morrowind when they've memorized the details of a character that you only see for about 10 seconds.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I've noticed that one of the flowers near Vivec city is missing!?! Is this a mistake or are you trying to ruin the game completely!? I've also noticed that none of the creatures are implemented, no armour or clothing, dialog and quests not fully implemented yet, but whatever, what has happened to the flower? Jokes aside we have "technical" difficulties with Jiubs scar, he'll get a slap across the face at some stage.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

LASentry: I haven't played Morrowind to the end... I started play TES with Skyrim and I can't force my self to play morrowind (yap, I am one of those guys :/), so that's why I don't know who Jiub is.... I found your project and I am looking forward to it.

And sorry about it, but I am very sensitive about details... XD

But you all have already answered my question, so... Thanks! 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Feel free to help out, we need those with a eye for detail!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Of course, the one that'll bug me [that I don't even know if it's accurate or not] is making sure Thanelen Velas matches his description. It always irked me back in Morrowind when replacers would change him in ways to break the description.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Does not know who Jiub is? Does not compute.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)