Skip to main content

Realism Skywind and Skybivion

Submitted by Rebelzize on

Hi folks, Im pretty new to this project but i'd like to help out in any way possible.
The reason for this forum is to discuss ways to improve the realism in Skywind and Skybivion.
I recently found this mod called: dead body collision fix  
( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30947/? )

I've used it in both skywind and skybivion and it works fantastic, the mod basically gets rid of the weird working trough dead body's stuff (incuding creatures)

Ive been ussing it for a few hours with skywind and so far I've had 0 crashes
Maybe its an idea to use this mod for the new update whenever thats comes out.

Anyways if you have similar mods/idea's feel free to share them :)
 

Stay Awesome!

-Kyle

(www.youtube.com/rebelzize)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 14 Mar 2014 - 20:42.

People can use what ever they want, separately.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Oke :/ though that little changes like this could really improve the experience itself thats all :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yes, but they can get it IF they want

Karma: 0 (0 votes)