Hello all.
I'm new here, still finding my way around this site and around the Morrowind/Skywind world. Morrowind was and is my all-time favorite RPG, so I'm very excited by what I've seen so far & eager to make whatever modest contributions I can to the project, as & when I bring myself up to speed or some reasonable facsimile.
Because I haven't been following Skywind through its various stages of development (Skyrim was giving me all kinds of grief with constant semi-random CTDs, now in remission), there's a lot I don't know about the current state of SW affairs.
May I suggest a single thread explaining what's been done, what remains to be done, and how to go about this & that?
For example: I found & installed the mod which enables Dragonborn-style travel between Morrowind and Skyrim. Great to have, but...
(1) How can I start the MW main quest when I've just blown in from out of town (i.e. Skyrim) and already gone through that never-ending CharGen routine?
(2) If I start a new game in Morrowind and go through the Seyda Neen Chargen routine, how do I hook up with the Skyrim MQ? The travel marker mod drops me off in the Skyrim tulies with lots of nostalgic memories & no particular place to go.
(3) Today (only my 2nd since feeling confident enough in Skyrim's stability to attempt Skywind) I encountered a crash location/mesh bug in Pelagiad's Halfway Tavern and tacked a post onto an existing bug report thread. Turns out the bug has already been identified & solved--thanks for that!--but it might be useful to assemble all this knowledge under one umbrella.
(4) It might also be useful to combine various essential bug-fixing .esps into one. I have no idea how to go about this--at least not reliably--or I'd do it myself. It seems the knowledge and/or necessary tools exist, but I haven't found them yet.
As a newcomer I hesitate to make any suggestions at all, but I'm sure other interested parties would appreciate more info than the present FAQ section provides. Especially if they want to get up to speed so they can help out.
The TR project is/was all very well & very noble, but this--THIS!--THISSS!!!--is like my dream of RPG heaven...
Cheers, eh?
[ Edit/p.s.: I realized I first posted this in the Skyrim & not the Skywind thread. I blame it on sleep deprivation due to late-night oohing and aahing over what's been accomplished so far.]
p.p.s. Has anyone noticed that nearly all the NPCs are naked? (kidding, only kidding)

1. Digital still has to
1. Digital still has to polish that a bit, but at the moment, he's kinda busy with organizing missing dialog, and adding dialog to the correct quests.
2. No idea, I guess the mod needs a bit of polishing, I'm not even sure who made it.
3. Your ctd was caused by the buggy lighting mesh that was recently created. The invisible walls was caused because, well, Eloth is revamping the common meshes from Silgrad tower and other mods, which means those are OUR meshes, not Beth's, to put it lightly =p.
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c92e/tcbvyqvd6em40o4fg.jpg?size_id=a
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b28a/lw7ruuh2p8zh0rtfg.jpg?size_id=a
Still being tweaked up, but you get the idea.
4. .esps are handled quite nicely than compared to the past, we have them already all together, and on a Google docs to keep them organized.
Yes, we're well aware the npcs are naked, it's part of our Skywind nude dlc patch, just kidding, clothes and armors aren't finished yet.