Skip to main content

Proofreader and Voice Actor Available

Submitted by Josephrussell1997 on

Hi all,

I'm a complete modding noob, but I think the idea of Skywind and Skyblivion is fantastic, and want to lend a hand in any way I can.  I am an accomplished proofreader, so am happy to check any text at all for spelling and grammar mistakes.  In addition, while I have never voice-acted before, I have an A-Grade GCSE in Drama, and have acted all my life, so would love to give it a try.

Let me know if there's any way I can help,

Joseph Russell

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 24 Jan 2014 - 15:22.

Hey! Welcome to that club :D, great to have you on board. I'm not to sure we need a proofreader because all of our dialog is converted, but their can always be mistakes (I'm sure their are mistake's) so its great to have you never less. Go to this link (http://morroblivion.com/forums/skywind/skywind-development/3022) and pick a role to voice act. Once you have selected a role already not assigned go ahead and post a comment saying you want to assign that role to yourself, then post an example of you saying a line from that character.

EDIT

Sorry I hope I didn't offend you what I said at the start!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)