| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Clannfear.jpg | 103.73 KB |
begin
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| Clannfear.jpg | 103.73 KB |
begin
dont worry, i sent this model to adhere to, its an altered werewolf skeleton, should do the trick!
man this is already looking pretty damn good! gets me all exited for it to be release :DDDD
can I lick it o,o
Dear sweet Jesus that looks awesome!
I disagree, I say "dear sweet baby Jesus that looks awesome!"
Ohh damn.
better then what ESO (elder scrolls online) came up with.
I think that we talked about that in the chat last night (correct me if Im wrong)
Aaaaanyway it looks awesome! :D
did you guys know that sheepdogwolf was also working on a clanfear?
http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skywind-development/4135?page=2
Sheepdog has been gone for a while and we don't know when he will be back.
did you guys know that sheepdogwolf was also working on a clanfear?
http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skywind-development/4135?page=2
Was working on a clanfear, unfortunetly no more
I'm sorry Ravanna. I do not know how to run slow
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| 67tt.jpg (external) | 332.71 KB |
ZBrush work is excellent, i just want you to take longer on the low poly, UV, and texture/colour :p
you genius bastard!!!!!
those details..... I need a new pair of pants o,o
My pants crapped themselves before i could. That is looking awesome :D.
this looks exstremly good man u should also make the daedroth i think reptilian beasts are your thing when i see this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dvsqov75c2xfzq/Clannfear%26.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/25bje5lo2gkxjld/Clannfear_skin.ZTL
Great work!
Links is broken. Did you can reload it?
how the textures coming :D
I have to say, I love it.. except that the snout seems really short, especially compared to the length of the frill. And compared to the original design.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dvsqov75c2xfzq/Clannfear%26.zip
thanks kura

Please model it around a
Please model it around a Werewolf body so that we can rig it to the werewolf skeleton