| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| MW-creature-Daedroth.jpg | 137.42 KB |
didnt have time to flesh out
didnt have time to flesh out what it should be posed to.
werewolf seems to be most llikely. or troll?
dont have to copy morrowind
dont have to copy morrowind exactly, they were pretty weak design/
oblivion and eso design is better.
can u do your own version a bit?
cool u doing daedroth hope u
cool u doing daedroth hope u gone also look a bit at the oblivion daedroth because the morrowind 1 got a bit more human form and got clothing but more beastly looks way beter on hime
also ya werewolv is probely the best fir for this 1
Yeah, definitely use the
Yeah, definitely use the Werewolf skeleton. The Troll's animated like an ape, not exactly a good fit for the Daedroth.
I agree with Ravanna, I
I agree with Ravanna, I prefer Oblivion and ESO's larger lumbering Daedroth.
Great job, that fits
Great job, that fits perfectly!
I can already picture it
I can already picture it scaled up and textured o,o its gonna be EPIC! I have faith in your skill Kurasaki
Oh my goodness, oh my damn.
Oh my goodness, oh my damn. That thing's awesome!
nice looking very good
nice looking very good
Giant skeleton, maybe? I seem
Giant skeleton, maybe? I seem to remember Oblivion's daedroths having a similar gait.
isn't werewolf a better fit
isn't werewolf a better fit as skeleton ? i could swear they have similar body stance?
I agree, the giant wouldn't
I agree, the giant wouldn't work at all.
its a werewolf skeleton, but
its a werewolf skeleton, but we're gonna slightly alter the scales afterwards
more I will never, never,
more I will never, never, never lizard-like creatures to texture!!
the Daedroth looks Awesome!!!
the Daedroth looks Awesome!!! you have quite a talent
hey kura you did ASK to do
hey kura you did ASK to do the daedroth, i offered you ancestor ghost :p
in the final version you
in the final version you could desaturate it.
Also, youtube tutorials on "zbrush noodling"
its an amazing method for painting skin.
looks good but maby tone the
looks good but maby tone the skin colours a bit down hey is to green
will the tail stay so stiff
will the tail stay so stiff all the time? :)
Not in love with the
Not in love with the yellow.
I think a purplish brown would look better, closer to the original.
Otherwise its fantastic.
New
New
Attachments
- имени-1.jpg (historical attachment unavailable locally)
By the Nine...
By the Nine...
by the ten....
by the ten....
Sweet. Only complaint I have
Sweet. Only complaint I have is that it looks maybe a little bit too clean and not very intimitading, as opposed to ones in original Morrowind or even Oblivion.
And also instead of werewolf skeleton you could try Lurker skeleton from Dragonborn DLC for it. It would totally give it more creepy and unique feel.
This video showcases the skeleton potential pretty well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_gvbAobQ
https://www.dropbox.com/s/go4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/go4fy83da4m1v3y/New%20folder.rar
always some 1 that wants it
always some 1 that wants it diferent
i say its perfect the way it is nowe ![]()
it looks amazing man
it looks amazing man :o
U
R
AWESOME!!!
May the devines be good to you
pickwraith... just leave. Nah
pickwraith... just leave. Nah jokes.
So...No loin-cloth on this
So...No loin-cloth on this one I take it?
I was afraid it would be
I was afraid it would be taken like that. :( I didn't mean that I would know better than everybody else but oh well.
Sorry guys.
prickwraith wrote: I was
prickwraithI was afraid it would be taken like that. :( I didn't mean that I would know better than everybody else but oh well.
Sorry guys.
I get what you mean man. Not sure how that can be taken harshly but... Either way, it is one bad@$% model.
It's because he put all that
It's because he put all that effort into something and now some new person who hasn't helped out the team suggests using a completely different skeleton... What if that were you, that's how I look at it. I'm not intentionally being hostile, but yeah.
Well, yeah that makes sense,
Well, yeah that makes sense, but I can see his angle of it. I don't think he meant disrespect, probably just his take of constructive criticism. Regardless, to each their own opinion eh?
prickwraith wrote: And also
prickwraithAnd also instead of werewolf skeleton you could try Lurker skeleton from Dragonborn DLC for it. It would totally give it more creepy and unique feel.
This video showcases the skeleton potential pretty well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_gvbAobQ
Except the Daedroth isn't creepy, it's just straight-up a beast, a monster. Hence the Werewolf skeleton is the best fit.
Yeah, if you compare the
Yeah, if you compare the original picture and the latest version of the model, they look almost identical in Body shape.
lurker had advantages, such
lurker had advantages, such as spewing magic from mouth (like in oblivion), but in the end, its cumbersome (no not the sherlock actor) and it limps when it runs, so no dice.
Ravanna wrote: lurker had
Ravannalurker had advantages, such as spewing magic from mouth (like in oblivion), but in the end, its cumbersome (no not the sherlock actor) and it limps when it runs, so no dice.
Also the battle animations and moves from the Ww fit better. The Lurker has that splash, stomp which doesn't fit at all with the Deadroth, and some claw attack.
cumbersome (no not the
cumbersome (no not the sherlock actor)
Eggs-benedict Cucumber-some got my vote in new Star Trek movie
Cumberbatch, great actor that
Cumberbatch, great actor that one.
didn't know the name but i
didn't know the name but i recognized the photo. Indeed good actor :)
Looking forward to seeing all
Looking forward to seeing all of these wonderful monsters you created in the next release Kurasaki. Really great designs. Getting tired of killing Skeevers, I need a new challenge in my travels..
dat new texture..... soo good
dat new texture..... soo good

The Kurasaki train has got no
The Kurasaki train has got no brakes!