Skip to main content

[WIP/RELz] Finally! New Fungi/Emperor Mushrooms

Submitted by Ravanna on

I'm doing a bit each day, these will all be done by Xmas hopeuflly.
All textures made in zbrush.

About 25% through.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by grumpycat on 8 Dec 2014 - 18:22.

ravanna playing santa for skywind

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

MAN!!! They look delicious! Thank you Santa :D

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

holy shit dude... those looks sooooo real o.o

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Many moons ago, I was hinting that we should have regional Mushrooms. I got ignored, and I cried myself to sleep.

Vurts Mushrooms for Morrowind were quite the bizarre looking fair, and I thought that there must be at least a small local area for these to exist. Athelius showed that in the Bitter Coast they can look like a swamp fungus.

I don't really have a point to any of this other than feel free to go wild with different types of Mushrooms.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

agreed. the most elaborate types I would reserve for one area, maybe encouraged growth by the telvanni.
 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Like a boss! Big fan Rav, big fan. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Shrooms everwhere!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)