Skip to main content

vurt ressources

Submitted by anthelius on

Since vurt kindly agreed to let us use his assets, this is what i've already converted.

https://mega.co.nz/#!1MkQzRrb!cvI-EyAgaxHck58rjbfEWjRfbQkpaXWy6wmzisjByzI

The trees have no collision meshes, no ambient occlusion (that's why the original look a bit better)no animations of course and there are probably a lot of useless textures in this pack because I've copy/pasted everything from his mods, but it already looks really great ingame. 

[External image]

This is just a ressource, it won't do anything if you drop it in your install^^ (I've made an esp but I wont release it here, it would require too many different assets)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

How many trees are there?  I think they make a pretty good fit for the Bitter Coast area.  

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

probaby 20 or 25, there are also pines for the grazelands, improvements for chokeweed and roorbrush and some ashland trees...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)