I seem to be getting an error while attempting to launch the installer. The error log is as follows:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Skywind.py", line 334, in <module>
File "Skywind.py", line 309, in main
File "Skywind.py", line 282, in __init__
File "Skywind.py", line 66, in __init__
File "Skywind.py", line 106, in get_exe_info
File "checker.pyo", line 200, in check_valid_exe
File "checker.pyo", line 119, in exe_info
File "win32com\client\__init__.pyo", line 95, in Dispatch
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyo", line 114, in _GetGoodDispatchAndUserName
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyo", line 91, in _GetGoodDispatch
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147221164, 'Class not registered', None, None)
So what might I be doing wrong? I have the installer and subsequent files inside a folder on my desktop. I have installed the 2 GB installation Pack, and I do indeed have the steam GOTY edition of Morrowind.
Last edited by AdjutantXReflex on 29 May 2013 - 06:59.

So... No idea? Not even a
So... No idea? Not even a response telling me that it's all my fault and that I need to fix it myself because I'm stupid? Fixing this is like trying to get rid of that thing your aunt gave you which you don't know what it is.