So I downloaded the skywind.rar and I extracted it in a directory on my desktop and then I copied it into the steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data directory, I dont know if doing this messed things up cuz my skywind installer dont find the skywind.esm and it wont let me continue when I try to install it.
Also I copied the skywind files into the data directory on steam/steamapps/skyrim/data I am not sure if I was just suppose to move the directory as it was after extraction or just the data directory.
thx in advance!

stammis,I am not sure of how
stammis,
I am not sure of how the ESM installer works,as I am also having the same problems getting it to put a skyrim.esm into my data folder,as it just states that it can`t find it.But how can it be found before it is installed.?
But the Complete Install 7z is another matter,just copy the data folder from the
uncompressed archive into your Skyrim folder.
The best way is to uncompress to your desktop,and then just copy the data folder only.