Skip to main content

No map marker showing?

Submitted by ZeroSbr on

So I'm not using the Skywind patch, as it conflicts heavily with Alternate Start. When I start a new game via AS, and get done with the intro, no map marker shows up in the southeast corner of Skyrim leading to Morrowind like it did when I first installed Skywind. I keep the map marker esp near the bottom of my load order, and all the esps lower than it shouldn't conflict at all.

 

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by ZeroSbr on 23 Jul 2013 - 18:17.

Was the map marker showing up when you had the Skywind Patch installed and set to load last.

If so then not having it loaded could be the reason,If it conflicts with Alternate Start then a new load order is needed [maybe putting the map marker last and the patch just above it.?].

And Alternate Start between mapmarker and the patch,maybe.?

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)